Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Centre Time in September

The students are now getting very comfortable during centre time. We currently have five centres open: 
1. Pretend and play centre 
2. Light table centre
3. Writing table centre
4. Puzzle and building centre
5. Sand table centre
6. Toy centre

Take a look at the AM class during centre time today! I hope I have everybody's photo taken. They move quickly and switch centres so it can be tricky to get photos of everybody!

















Take a look at the PM class during centre time today. I hope I have everybody's photo taken. They move quickly and switch centres so it can be tricky to get photos of everybody!









3 comments:

  1. Looks like some exciting activities! Thanks for the thoughtful planning Mrs. Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone looks so happy! So nice to see!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so happy and engaged! Thanks Mrs.Jackson for doing such a wonderful job transitioning the pre-schoolers to "big kid" school!!😉

    ReplyDelete